BMS Commissioning Engineer (6 month contract)
London & South East
Competitve Day Rate
I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are a dynamic growing SME who works on many prestigious projects, both end-user and main contractor. These include major developments, office blocks, universities, schools, hospitals and so on
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has good communication, is familiar with Tridium and has a great attitude. Ideally, you will be from a BMS background, able to adapt to your environment and hard -working.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-sites around Wembley, Shoreditch, and Mayfair.
A start is needed ASAP for a duration of up to 6 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS Commissioning of Trend, Tridium or Tonns(P2P checking, fault finding, upload/download software)
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, good timekeeping & report writing, highly motivated and driven to achieve deadlines and results.
- Good communication technically and aware of your surroundings.
- Working alone and as part of a team
- Proven Track Record / Good references.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
Please give me a call on 07941 946825 for a confidential discussion or email
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.