BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic salary £35k - £45k
I have an excellent opportunity with a national client whose business has been around since 1987 offering BMS projects, maintenance and energy support services. Their business objectives are to continue the growth of the business, expanding their client service division and investing further in their leading edge technology.
What am I looking for:
For this role, my client is on the lookout for a BEMS Controls Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can do attitude. You will be from a BEMS background with a good knowledge of Trend BMS systems with courses to back this up.
This role will require you to work on their sites across London and the Home Counties.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Controls Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- PPM and general maintenance
- Modifying and writing software
- Assisting with design requirements
- Graphic modification
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Carrying out system commissioning including field wring checks etc
- Completing commissioning reports
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer training (post probation period).
Across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- Overtime available
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension at 3%
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
Please give me a call on 07941 946825 for a confidential discussion or email