BMS Project Engineer
Basic salary around the £46k (dependent on experience)
I have an excellent opportunity with a national client whose business has been around since 1987 offering BMS projects, maintenance and energy support services. Their business objectives are to continue the growth of the business, expanding their client service division and investing further in their leading edge technology.
What am I looking for:
For this role, my client is on the lookout for a BEMS Project Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can do attitude. You will be from a BEMS Project background with a good knowledge of Trend or Tridium BMS systems with courses to back this up.
This role will require you to work on their sites across London and the Home Counties.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Liaising with Project Team leaders – taking on full contract/ project responsibility
- Carrying out system commissioning
- Modifying and writing software is beneficial
- Keep records and good stock control of materials and company equipment used
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Ensure proper up-to-date and detailed technical records are kept and produce Project O&M Manuals.
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer training (post probation period). Further information includes:
- Basic salary around the £46k (dependent on experience)
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension at 3%
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
Please give me a call on 07941 946825 for a confidential discussion or email