BMS Project Manager
I currently working with a key client who are making great strides with the installation of BMS in the data centre sector. They are a well-established, dynamic organisation who are growing to the point that they now are starting to deliver projects in the UK. As such, I am searching for a BMS PM who wants to expand their horizons and wants to join one of the top players in the industry.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Manager who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented, flexible, proactive, a patient communicator and a good relationship builder. Someone who can deliver BMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BeMS background ideally delivering on Trend, Tridium and Schneider Projects, however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the South East attending various sites when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
• Complete operation and maintenance documents.
• Complete health and safety documents for projects.
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
• Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
• Monitor installations and operations for projects
• Demonstrate complete BeMS Systems
• Manage projects ranging from £50K to £1M from design to commissioning and successful completion.
• Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer. As well as this you will receive;
• Basic salary £45k - 55k
• Delivery Bonus
• Car allowance of £5000 PA
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Personal development plan and progression into Senior Project Management