BMS Project Engineer
I am working with a well established, market leading company in the BMS industry. As a business they turn over £16M in the South of the country, while their Midlands business unit is rapidly growing. In the last two years they have increased their turnover by 40%. They have unique market offerings and are looking for dynamic, self-motivated, technically astute individuals who are willing to learn new technologies and help the business grow further. They pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic.
What I am looking for:
I am looking for a BMS Project Engineer, who is willing to go the extra mile; is disciplined, shows a desire to learn and has the right attitude. You will be presentable and good with customers. You will be from a projects or commissioning background, with experience with Trend, Tridium, Siemens or Schneider Struxturware.
This role will require you to work in a mobile position, working on site on both upgrade and construction projects all the while working remotely. 50% of the work is based in Birmingham, the rest of the sites are dotted across the West Midlands and you will spend most of your time across various sites & at home.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Engineer will require to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- To work alongside other project engineers
- To oversee all projects on site
- To work on retrofits and upgrades
- To be able to commission the HVAC plant
- To run their own jobs from conception to completion
- To work on Trend, Tridium, Siemens or Schneider software
- To work on Control Panel design
- Description of Operations
- Demonstrations for the client and project handover
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and the possibility to grow and progress in an growing department, with potential to go down different avenues. They offer excellent career progression and training.
- Basic salary between £40k - £50k DOE
- Overtime available - Project Dependent
- Company car or allowance of £6,500
- Private pension 5%/7.5%
- Travel expenses covered
- Health insurance
- Life insurance; death in service policy X4 of Salary
- 25 days holiday + public holidays