BMS Account Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
I am currently working for a long standing client who are national BMS systems house, they have been going through a sustained period of growth and as part of their strategic growth plan they are looking for an addition to their Support Sales team in the Midlands. They offer a wide range of BMS services including: BMS maintenance contracts, energy performance contracts, data analytics, an energy bureau and Energy ICT
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a dynamic BMS Account Manager who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented and proactive. A good relationship builder who has the ability to grow and develop existing accounts. You must be from a BMS Sales or Engineering background with a head for building relationships and experience selling service/energy contracts into the End User/Facilities Management (FM) .
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work mainly within the West Midlands attending meetings on a daily basis when required. You will be based from home and on occasion there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Account Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Customer relationship focus
- Meetings with End User and FM companies to unearth their need and build on existing relationships throughout the organisations
- Site surveys
- Tendering for project works
- Work with the Support team on sales handover
- Act as a client liaison throughout the process
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional sales training management training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £45k - £55k
- Commission structure based on Gross margin and turnover, OTE £15K p.a.
- Car allowance of £6500pa
- Family Healthcare
- Share options
- 25 days holidays, you can buy an extra 10 days
- 5% contributory Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Full project training
- Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial roles