BDM BMS Support Sales
I am currently working for a long standing client who are a national BMS systems house, they have been going through a sustained period of growth and as part of their strategic growth plan they are looking for an addition to their Service Sales team in the Midlands. They offer a wide range of BMS services including: BMS maintenance contracts, energy performance contracts, data analytics, an energy bureau and Energy ICT.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a dynamic Support BDM or BMS Engineer who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented and proactive. A good relationship builder who communicates well with clients and someone who has with an drive to establish/grow new accounts. You must be from a Sales background or be a BMS Engineer who wants to move into a customer focused commercial role.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the Midlands area attending various sites when required, you will be based from home and on occasion there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BDM will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Work with Operations to develop a sales strategy and value proposition
- Establish and build relationships with existing clients
- Meet with new End User and FM companies to understand the need and develop a solution
- Site surveys
- Work with the Support team on sales handover
- Act as a client liaison throughout the process
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional sales training, management training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £45k - £60k
- Commissioning structure based on Gross margin and turnover, OTE £20K p.a.(Uncapped)
- Car allowance of £6K or company car scheme (Includes Electric and Hybrid cars)
- Family Healthcare
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- 6% Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Full product Training
- Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial roles