BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic salary £35k - £45k
My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the Midlands specialising in Tridium. My client is a growing business and are expanding in the North West and in Europe. The ideal BMS Engineer will have a good working knowledge of Tridium systems. There is an exceptional working culture within the business and all the engineers enjoy pulling together and developing new starters. There is great career progression.
Job Title: BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic Salary: £35k - £45k
Systems: Tridium, ideally N4
Location: North West
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension,Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, Multi system training
Prospects: Good career prospects for the right candidate. Opportunity to travel to Europe if wanted.
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Mobile Commissioning of Tridium systems
- Writing software from scratch & Generation of graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Uploading software, run test and sign off to hand back to the client.
- Creating points lists & Schedules
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client