BEMS Project Manager
I currently working with a national client who are market leader in the delivery of turn key BeMS Projects. They are a well-established, dynamic organisation who are growing to the point that due to promotion within the team, they need to strengthen their project management capabilities. As such, I am searching for a BeMS PM who wants to expand their horizons and join a hard working friendly team.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BeMS Project Manager who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented, flexible, proactive, a patient communicator and a good relationship builder. Someone who can deliver BeMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BeMS background ideally delivering on Trend, Tridium, Siemens or Schneider Projects, however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the North West attending various sites when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BeMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Complete operation and maintenance documents.
- Complete health and safety documents for projects.
- Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations. Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
- Procurement of Parts
- Procurement of sub contract labour
- Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
- Monitor installations and operations for projects
- Demonstrate complete BeMS Systems
- Manage projects ranging from £50K to £500K from design to commissioning and successful completion.
- Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client prides itself in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer. When people join they want them to build long term careers and as such they want to reward performers with an outstanding package;
- Basic salary £45k - 50k
- Delivery Bonus
- Car allowance of £6.5K PA
- Company pension of 5/7.5%
- Private Healthcare
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- You can buy or sell and extra 10 days holidays
- Personal development plan and progression into Senior Project Management