BMS Project Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
I am currently recruiting for one of the fastest-growing Building Management Systems (BMS) Companies in the UK who have grown 30% year on year for the last six years and now turnover £9M nationwide. They have a second to none reputation for looking after their engineers, being highly organised, giving excellent training and providing a great work environment.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a BMS Project Engineer who has excellent technical skills specialising in Tridium, Honeywell Centraline, Distech and/or Schneider Ecostruxure. You must be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of the Niagara Platform or Ecostruxure. you must also be able to pass a UK government security check.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the London and surrounding area. You will be required to work on Commercial Buildings, High-End Hotels and Military sites. You will be home-based and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Writing software from scratch is a must on the Niagara N4 Platform or Schneider Ecostruxure
- Integration protocols used are predominantly Modbus, BACNET
- Graphic generation and modification
- Control panel design
- Description of Operations
- Calibration of sensors & actuators
- Points to point testing
- Panel Modifications
- Management of projects from £10K to £50K
- Demonstration for the client
What you can expect back:
Across the business, this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £45K - £55K
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- Annual profit share
- Company car or a car allowance of 430pm
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- BUPA Private healthcare for the family
- Manufacturer training and accreditations