BMS Project Manager
Basic Salary £50K - £65K
I currently working with a long standing client who are growing massively in the data centre sector. They are a well-established, dynamic organisation who are growing their national accounts team. As such, I am searching for a BMS PM who wants to expand their horizons and is willing to travel to sites across the UK and potentially Europe.
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Manager who can demonstrate enthusiasm, has an understanding of different cultures, is flexible, proactive, a patient communicator and a good relationship builder. Someone who can deliver BMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BMS background ideally delivering on Trend, Tridium Siemens or Schneider Projects, however I will accept other BMS systems.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to oversee projects across the UK attending sites occasionally when required. You will be based from home and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
• Complete operation and maintenance documents.
• Complete health and safety documents for projects.
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
• Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
• Monitor installations and operations for projects
• Demonstrate completed BMS Systems
• Manage projects ranging from £500,000 to £2M from design to commissioning and successful completion.
• Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees the proper training and reward for a challenging role. As well as this you will receive;
- Basic salary £50,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance of £500pm or fully expensed Tesla 3
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays