BeMS Project Manager
Basic Salary £50K-£65K
I am currently working with a major player in south east of England who are making great strides with the installation of BeMS into multiuse construction projects in the South East of England. They are a well-established, dynamic organisation who are growing to the point that they now need to add to their projects team. As such, I am searching for a BeMS PM who wants to join a forward thinking company who offer great career advancement opportunities.
I am looking for an up and coming BeMS Project Manager who can demonstrate strong commercial acumen, is technically proficient, well presented and flexible. The candidate will also be proactive, a patient communicator and a good relationship builder and someone who can deliver BeMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BeMS background ideally delivering on Trend, Tridium and Schneider Projects, however my client will be happy to look at a senior BMS Installation Supervisor/Manager or a BMS Engineer who wants to progress into project management
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work all across the South East focusing on London as well as the Western and Southern Home Counties, attending various sites when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BeMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
• Complete operation and maintenance documents.
• Complete health and safety documents for projects.
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard.
• Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
• Monitor installations and operations for projects.
• Demonstrate complete BeMS Systems.
• Manage projects ranging from £200K to £1M from design to commissioning and successful completion.
• Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best technical training, as well as professional project management training which is some of the best progression opportunities that the BeMS industry can offer. As well as this you will receive;
- Basic salary £50,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance of £5,100 p.a.
- Company Profit Share
- Family Healthcare
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Personal development plan and opportunity to grow your career