BeMS Operations Manager
Basic Salary £55K-£65K
My client is an national BEMS Specialist who’s London office installs and maintains in Trend, Tridium, and Siemens BEMS systems. They have seen extraordinary growth of the last 5 years and now they are in a position to put an extra layer of structure in the service business.
My client is searching for a BEMS Operations or Service manager, or a Senior BEMS Engineer who wants to take the next step, to manage key accounts whilst leading and growing a team of BEMS Engineers. With an extremely close-knit team, they have a very strong culture in the business and a collaborative approach in the undertaking of small projects and the delivery of service contracts. Equally, they like their people to feel a part of the company so going out for dinner/drinks and other team events along with supporting them through their career progression and training make them the employer of choice.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work around London.
What the role requires:
- Planning and allocation of a team of 12 engineers
- Key account management
- Upselling and cross selling of service contracts and retrofit projects
- Financial Responsibility
- Quoting for small project works
- Management of small works projects
- Working with the sales teams on approval of Tenders
- Managing labour on site
- Management and procurement of materials
What you can expect back:
My client is one of the top independent BEMS providers in the UK and pride themselves on creating a great working environment where going to work is fun. They are passionate about giving each of their Managers a bespoke development plan. The business is growing and as part of the management team there will be opportunity to grow with the business.
- Basic salary £55,000 - £65,000
- Profit related bonus of up to 10% Salary
- High Spec Company car or car allowance of £500pm
- Private pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Private healthcare
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles