BMS Support Engineer
North West London
Basic Salary £40K-£50K
I am working with a long standing key client who in the last 6 years has grown their SE support team to 16 engineers. They continue to sustain year on year growth and now have seven offices around the country. They are going from strength to strength and pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic.
I am looking for a BMS Support Engineer who has good attention to detail, a keen eye for commercial opportunities i.e. retrofits and upgrades, has a willingness to learn new systems and has great customer facing skills. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Trend or Struxtureware or Distech Controls.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work on a prestigious static site in North West London. You will still be home based and fully mobile when required.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Service Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Pre-planned maintenance
- Interrogating the software and rectifying the control strategy#
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Commissioning remedial project works
- Building relationships with key client stakeholders
What you can expect back:
- Basic salary £40,000 to £50,000
- Overtime – x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- High spec electric/hybrid company car or car allowance of £430pm
- Company pension - 3%/5%
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 days holidays
- Private family healthcare
- Manufacture training and accreditation (Trend Expert)