BMS Support Engineer
Basic Salary £45K-£55K
I am working an exciting role with the largest Independent BMS systems house in the UK, after continuous growth since Covid 19 they are looking to add to their support team within their Data Centre Division. They see themselves as a dynamic, friendly company that invests in its people and prides itself on its supportive culture - They are a close knit team who always look to help each other out.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Support Engineer who is customer-focused attitude, has great aptitude for problem-solving and excellent communication skills with a competent to high level with Trend. They will be from a BMS background with strong HVAC plant knowledge, an understanding of HVAC control theory and electrical qualifications.
Location & Territory:
The roles will require the right people to cover several sites around the Slough and Watford areas. They will be required to work on solely within data centres. They will be home-based and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Support Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Pre-planned maintenance
- Reactive Breakdowns
- Software modifications
- Graphic page modification and generation
- Small works project management
- Commissioning on upgrade projects up to £50K in value
What you can expect back:
- Basic salary £45,000 - £55,000
- Overtime – averaging around £5,000 -£10,000 per annum
- X1.5 weekdays and X2 on Sundays
- Car allowance of £5,300 pa or a Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holidays
- Private pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Further BMS Manufacturers training with Trend (If needed) and/or Schneider Eco-Struxture