BMS Project Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE
I am working with a key client whose company has grown organically over the last 20 years . It’s a dynamic SME business who turnover just over £10M million per year. They have expanded internationally in the data centre space and are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and technically astute engineer to help grow the business further. They are going from strength to strength and pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic.
I am looking for a BMS Project Engineer, who is willing to go the extra mile; is disciplined, shows a desire to deliver quality work and has a positive attitude. You will be presentable and good with customers. You will be from a projects or commissioning background and you must have experience with experience Schneider Struxturware.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work in a mobile position, working on site on both upgrade and construction projects all the while working remotely. The work is based in the Midlands region, there may be the occasional travel down the M5 to the Bristol area.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Engineer will require to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Control Panel design
- Description of Operations
- Valve Selection
- Writing Software
- Graphic page generation
- Overseeing the commissioning of the HVAC plant
- To run their own jobs from conception to completion from an engineering perspective
- Demonstrations for the client and project handover
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and the possibility to grow and progress in an growing department, with potential to go down different avenues. They offer excellent career progression and training.
- Basic salary between £50k - £60k DOE
- Overtime available - Project Dependent
- Company car or allowance of £4,800
- Travel expenses covered
- Health insurance
- Life insurance; death in service policy X4 of Salary
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Manufacturers training, at least 10 days per year
- Personal Development plant linked to pay increases