BMS Support Engineer
Basic Salary £45K-£60K
I currently working with a key client who are making great strides with the installation of Building Management Systems (BMS) in the Healthcare, Education, Government as well as Construction sector. They are a well-established, dynamic and well run business who have shown consistent growth over the last 25 years As such, I am searching for a BMS PM or BMS Install PM who wants to expand their horizons and join a solid business.
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Manager or BMS Installation Project Manager/Supervisor who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented, flexible, proactive, a patient communicator and a good relationship builder. Someone who can deliver BMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BMS background ideally delivering on Trend, Tridium and Schneider Projects, however I am more than happy to accept someone from a BMS installation background who wants to move into a more technical role.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the East Midlands attending various sites when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
• Complete operation and maintenance documents.
• Complete health and safety documents for projects.
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
• Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
• Monitor installations and operations for projects
• Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
• Manage projects ranging from £50K to £1M from design to commissioning and successful completion.
• Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer. As well as this you will receive;
- Basic salary £45,000 - £60,000
- Delivery Bonus
- Car allowance of £6,000 PA
- Private Healthcare
- Private Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Personal development plan including all technical and Project management training