BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic Salary £45K-£55K
I am working with a key client whose company has grown organically over the last 30+ years. It’s a dynamic SME business who turnover £9 million a year. They have a unique client base in the East Midlands and are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and technically astute engineer to help grow the business further. They are going from strength to strength and pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic.
I am looking for a BMS Commissioning Engineer, who is willing to go the extra mile, is disciplined, presentable, shows a desire to learn and has the solution orientated mindset. You will need to hit the ground running and be experienced with the Tridium Niagara platform as well as expert knowledge of 3rd party integration with protocols such as BACNET and Modbus.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work predominantly around the Midlands; areas such as Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton and Birmingham.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Write Software from Description of Operations
- Generate detailed Graphics pages
- Oversee pre-commissioning
- Testing and Commissioning of the HVAC plant
- 3rd party Integration with Energy meters and other associated systems
- Witnessing and Handover with the clients
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and the possibility to grow and progress in an expanding company. They offer excellent training as they are a growing business.
- Basic salary between £45,000 - £55,000
- Company car or allowance scheme of £6,000
- Private Healthcare
- Private Company pension
- 25 days holiday with possibility of additional days with years of service