BMS Support Engineer
Basic Salary £40K-£50K
I have an excellent role with one of the fastest growing and largest Independent BMS systems houses in the UK, after continuous growth since Covid 19 they are looking to strengthen their Service team in the North West area. They see themselves as a dynamic, friendly company that invests in its people and prides itself on its family culture and that they are a close knit team who always look to help each other.
I am looking for a dynamic BMS Support Engineer who has a customer-focused attitude, a great aptitude for problem-solving and excellent communication skills who is competent with Schneider Eco-Struxture, . You will be from a BMS background with strong HVAC plant knowledge, an understanding of HVAC control theory and electrical qualifications.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the North West area mainly covering Merseyside with some travel further afield. You will be required to work on a government buildings, hospitals, commercial buildings and schools in the area. You will be home-based and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Support Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Pre-planned maintenance
- Reactive breakdowns
- Software modifications
- Graphic page modification and generation
- Small works project management
- Commissioning on upgrade projects up to £50K in value
What you can expect back:
- Basic salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Travel time paid at a normal rate
- Overtime – averaging around £5,000 -£10,000 per annum X1.5 weekdays and X2 on Sundays
- Car allowance of £5,300 pa or a company car
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holidays
- Private pension
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Further BMS Manufacturers training with Trend, Tridium and/or Siemens