BEMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic Salary £45-52K
I am working with a new client who in the last 6 years have grown from two engineers to 55 people in the business, they have sustained 30-40% year on year growth and now have seven offices around the country. They are going from strength to strength and pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic. They have just won a large contract to upgrade a large university in the Bristol/Bath region.
I am looking for a BEMS Commissioning Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills. You will be from a BEMS background with a working knowledge of Commissioning Trend BMS systems.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the South West, mainly around the Bristol and Bath areas. You will be required to work on local government buildings, universities and schools etc. You will be home based and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Points to point testing
- Writing software strategy from scratch would be a bonus but not essential
- Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus and MQTT
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Systems used are Trend, Tridium and Schneider Eco-struxture - full training will be provided e.g. IQ Vision
- Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators etc
- Liaising with clients & Site managers
- Witnessing and handover to clients
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer immediate training, ensuring each of their Engineers are trained up to Trend Expert. Across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £45,000 - £52,000
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- Company car or car allowance of 430pm
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Private healthcare
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles