BMS Lead Service Engineer
I have a really exciting role with a key client whose South West business unit has grown form 3 engineers to 10 in the last 4 years, their business objectives are to grow from £4m to £10m in the next 4 years. They have a real focus on doing the basics right with good customer service so time and time again customers come back.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BEMS lead Service Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can do attitude. You will be from a BEMS background with a an expert knowledge of Trend, Tridium or Schneider BMS systems.
This role will require you to work on their site in the South West and South Wales. You will be home based and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Service Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis;
- PPM and general maintenance
- Modifying software would be a bonus but not essential
- Reactive maintenance
- Graphic modification
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer immediate training, ensuring each of their Engineers are trained up to Trend Expert. Across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £40k - £45k
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- Company car or car allowance of 430pm
- Company pension at 3%
- Profit share between £1.5K and £2K
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Private healthcare for the family
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles