BEMS Project Manager
£45,000 - £60,000
I currently working with a national key client who is making great strides with the installation of BeMS in the Yorkshire region. They are a well-established, dynamic organisation who are growing to the point that they now need to grow their major projects team. As such, I am searching for a BeMS PM who wants to join a forward thinking company who offer great career advancement opportunities.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BeMS Project Manager who can demonstrate strong commercial acumen, is technically proficient and is well presented. You will be flexible, proactive, a patient communicator and a good relationship builder and someone who can deliver BeMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BeMS background ideally delivering on Trend, Tridium and Schneider Projects, however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the Yorkshire region attending various sites when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BeMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Complete operation and maintenance documents.
- Complete health and safety documents for projects.
- Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
- Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
- Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
- Monitor installations and operations for projects
- Demonstrate complete BeMS Systems
- Manage projects ranging from £200K to £1M from design to commissioning and successful completion.
- Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with the best technical training, as well as professional project management training. They also provide some of the best the progression opportunities that the BeMS industry can offer. As well as this you will receive;
- Basic salary £45k - 60k
- Car allowance of £6.500 PA
- Private company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Personal development plan and progression into Senior Project Management